Virtual Mock Interview Days
Get the jitters out before the real deal! Submit your resume and practice your interviewing skills with an industry professional on September 11, 12, 18, or 19.
How to Sign Up
Sign up for a 30-minute time slot through Career Connect. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to Career Connect.
- Upload an updated resume.
- Click "Events" at the top right of the page.
- Search "Mock Interview" to view various mock interview sessions.
- Choose a session and click "Attend" on the right side of the page.
- Click the ˅ arrow and choose an available time slot. Students may only register for one time slot.
Remember, this is a mock interview designed to practice basic interviewing skills and receive feedback from experienced recruiting professionals. Interview questions will be general and not technically specific.
If you need to cancel your scheduled mock interview, follow the steps below:
Canceling more than 24 hours in advance:
- Log in to Career Connect
- Open the event
- Click "Cancel"
Canceling less than 24 hours in advance:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we may contact the employer representative
Students are responsible for requesting interpreting services. To submit requests, visit https://myaccess.rit.edu.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event