Rochester, New York. 14623
MWI is looking to add to its world class team of highly trained and skilled personnel. We provide carbon and graphite solutions for Aerospace, EDM, Fuel cell and Semiconductor markets. MWI has earned a reputation for leading the industry in precision manufacturing.
* Program, setup, and operate CNC Lathe machines.
* Good communication skills and ability to work with supervisors, managers, and coworkers.
* Ability/Availability to work extra hours when required.
* Excellent blue-print reading skills
* Good use of standard measurement tools
* Good trigonometry and other math skills
* 1 years minimum CNC experience on lathes including setup, programming, and operation
* Ability and experience to operate various types of CNC and manual equipment.
* Abiding by all safety regulations and Company policies
* Completing any given job at, or below, the estimated hours – including setup.
* Effectively managing tooling including fixtures, inserts, holders, and specialized tooling.
* Keeping work area clean and organized
* Minimizing scrap and/or rework
* Maintaining the preventative maintenance of the CNC lathes
* Operate other CNC or manual equipment when the CNC lathes are not needed
* Minimum 1 years CNC Programming experience
* Minimum 1years lathe experience; 1 years on CNC Lathe
* Blueprint reading skills
* Able to setup and run concurrent jobs on multiple machines
* Able to use standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, comparators
* Strong Shop math skills
* Able to work to metric dimensions
* Experience with Lean manufacturing principles and ISO quality systems.
We've been a family-owned business since 1983. We pride ourselves on treating our employees like family. We offer competitive salaries that are in line with or above industry standards and a extensive benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Company Performance Based Bonus
* Shift Differentials
* Paid Time Off
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Onsite Fitness Center