ASL Training & Evaluation
ASL Training and Evaluation (ASLTE)
ASL Training and Evaluation (ASLTE) administers three major efforts:
- Sign Language Proficiency Interview services (SLPI:ASL)
- Faculty and Staff Sign Language program (FSSL)
These programs are part of NTID's commitment to three fundamental principles:
- basic courtesy in communication with others
- equal access for all regarding the open flow of information within the RIT community
- sensitivity and respect for all cultural and individual differences and the variety of communication approaches.
To assist faculty and staff in planning their communication development efforts, please see these links:
More information on the SLPI:ASL can be found on the SLPI website.
These resources will assist in ASL skill and knowledge: