RIT is aware that privacy is a priority for our students, faculty, staff and alumni and leadership is committed to assessing the critical privacy issues that impact the RIT community.
Please review the frequently asked questions for an overview of the policy.
RIT Privacy Committee Responsibilities
- Monitor changing issues of privacy in higher education.
- Review privacy issues related to Institute operations including:
- Regulatory compliance
- Individual privacy
- Management of Institute resources
- Meet at least annually, or more frequently as needed.
- Provide a report annually to the Administrative Council on the status of privacy issues at RIT.
Privacy Committee Members
- Information Security - Jim Moore
- Chief Information Officer - Diane Barbour
- Registrar - Joe Loffredo
- Human Resources - Renee Brownstein
- Student Affairs - Dawn Soufleris
- Academic Affairs - Chandra McKenzie
- NTID - Don Beil
- Academic Senate - Bruce Hartpence
- University Communications - Bob Finnerty
- Student Government - Jason Listman
- Alumni Relations - Kelly Redder
- Campus Safety - Rod Lezettte
- ITS - David Hostetter
- Enrollment Management - Ed Lincoln
- Staff Council - Ronna Skinner
- Development - Sharon Lonthair