Free On-Campus COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinics
Wegmans will be on campus to provide the COVID-19 booster vaccine to students, staff, and faculty. You must register for an appointment.
- Friday, January 28, 9:30 a.m.-noon - Student Alumni Union, Alumni Room
- Wednesday, February 23, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - Student Alumni Union, 1829 Room
- Wednesday, March 9, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - Student Alumni Union, Fireside Lounge
- Monday, March 21, 2-4 p.m. - August Center, Student Health Conference Room
The following COVID-19 booster vaccines will be available:
- Moderna – Eligible 5 months after second dose
- Pfizer – Eligible 5 months after second dose
*Search by zip code 14623 and use the date filter to select the date of the clinic you would like to schedule an appointment for. Pay attention to the name of each clinic to ensure you are selecting the clinic titled RIT Community COVID Booster Clinic.
Please keep the following in mind as you schedule your COVID-19 booster vaccine appointment:
- You will need to wait 15-30 minutes after receiving the vaccine for observation
- You will need to bring your COVID-19 vaccination record card and insurance card with you to your appointment
If you are unable to attend an upcoming clinic, vaccination site resources are available to help you locate COVID-19 vaccine options in the area.