At Schlesinger, we connect human answers to business questions. We exist because Every. Voice. Matters. Simply put, our purpose is to change the world by giving people a voice.
We have a new position within our Talent Functions. We are currently seeking a Manager, Compliance, and Documentation to join our growing team. This is a remote position but will have the ability to travel occasionally once our offices re-open.
As the Manager of Compliance and Documentation, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Schlesinger Group compliance and quality assurance programs. You are working closely with senior management and cross-functional department leaders to drive adoption. You are comfortable interfacing directly with external clients being the point person on clients’ audits and remediation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Partner with cross-functional depts. (legal, IT, business line leaders) to ensure all compliance programs requirements are being delivered on time.
· Ensures all teams are trained in current, effective procedures pertaining to and relating to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Client required training, and applicable ISO standards.
· Manages activities related to quality and compliance, including but not limited to monitoring and trending of key performance indicators (KPIs) and compliance metrics
· Drives and manages an effective corrective action and preventive actions (CAPA) process, including but not limited to the tracking, trend analysis, root cause analysis, and implementation of process improvement measures and effectiveness checks.
· Leads audit/inspection readiness activities, including but not limited to conducting routine/periodic quality assurance assessments to measure and ensure adherence with processes and procedures by internal personnel and external vendors.
· Responds to all external clients’ requests and requirements.
What You’ll Need:
Must have 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
Market Research Experience a +
ISO Experience a +
Ability to influence across organizations to ensure adoption of all programs
Fluent in MS Office programs
· We have amazing people. You will work with leaders in the market research industry.
· We are growing and transforming. You will have the opportunity to be part of an organization pioneering how we think about collecting data.
· We care for our communities, and we give back.
· We embrace everyone. We hold diversity and inclusion as a key tenet of our culture driven by employee-led resources groups.
· We offer competitive paid time off, 401K match, mental health and wellness benefits, and much more.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of market research. Our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, who actively contribute and are excited about what they do.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.