RADSCC - ASL Lecture Series Presentations
RIT ASL and Deaf Studies Community Center
ASL Lecture Series Presentations
The ASL Lecture Series invites presenters on topics related to ASL, Deaf Culture, Deaf community/history, sign language research, linguistics, ASL Literature, ASL/English Interpretation, research, teaching and learning.
(For Professional Development)
The ASL Lecture Series is designed to:
- provide professional and communication development on ASL and Deaf culture
- encourage signing in public spaces
- motivate audiences to learn more about ASL and Deaf culture
- offer opportunities to experience formal (academic) signing/presentations
* The ASL Poetry and Literature project is supported by a Digitizing Hidden Collections grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR). The project manager is Joan Naturale, NTID and Deaf Studies Archive Liaison Librarian. Materials are from the RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archives. Attribution-NonCommericial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND.
** RIT Login required - you will be directed to a login page. Once you enter valid RIT login credentials, you'll need to navigate back to this page to continue to the restricted videos.