- Each approved nominee will have their application fee waived and receive an undergraduate scholarship valued at $76,000 ($19,000 per year), if they are accepted for admission to an RIT BS/BFA program.
- Students must enroll full-time in the fall immediately following their high school graduation.
- Students may use this scholarship to pursue any of the baccalaureate degree programs available in our nine colleges.
- Award recipients who qualify for an additional merit-based scholarship will be awarded the scholarship with the highest value.
- Scholarships are non-stackable.
- Scholarships are for undergraduate study only and do not carry through to the graduate study level.
- Deaf and hard-of-hearing students accepted to RIT and students accepted into the ASL-English Interpretation and Community Development and Inclusive Leadership programs will receive a prorated amount to reflect the lower tuition rate these students pay.
- For each award, schools may nominate one student from the junior class who meets the award criteria for each award. Please pay careful attention and adhere closely to the award criteria.
- All nominations need to be submitted online. The submission deadline is April 15, 2024.
- Please include as much information as possible about your nominees, as this will expedite the review process. Birthdates are mandatory in order to accurately submit and track recipients in our database.
Award Certificate Process
Nominations will be reviewed and, if approved, awards will be mailed to each school. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.