Virtual Career Fair
Fall Virtual Career Fair this October!
There will be a virtual career fair option for students that are seeking more co-op and full-time opportunities this fall. Virtually meet one-on-one with employer partners through RIT Career Connect's Career Fair Module.
Before the fair:
- Update Your Resume- have an updated resume in your RIT Career Connect profile. Employers will review your resume before speaking with you. Peer Career Advisors can review your resume in drop-ins or make an appointment with your Career Services Coordinator.
- Elevator Pitch Prep- An elevator pitch is a 60-second or less introduction that quickly explains who you are, your expertise/goals, and your interest in the company. This was the No. 1 tip employers said all students should have for the Career Fair. Learn how to piece your pitch together here.
Career Fair Module Tips:
- RSVP and build your fair profile to allow employers to review your resume before the big day
- Search for participating employers, their job openings, what they're looking for, etc.
- Join an employer's queue to meet one-on-one with a recruiter
- After the fair, have access to your notes and send thank-yous to recruiters.
See a preview of what your Virtual Career Fair experience could be here.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event