Accomplishments from Saunders Students
Below is the latest list of Saunders student’s accomplishments! If you are a student at Saunders College and have exciting news to share, email email@example.com.
June 2020 - Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity recently recognized Epsilon Lambda Chapter for two awards; RIT’s Justin Allen as the 2020 Niagara Regional Collegian of the Year (COY) and RIT’s Chapter for the Niagara Region R. Nelson Mitchell Outstanding Collegiate Chapter Award (Regional Recipient). The COY program is the highest Fraternity honor bestowed upon a collegiate member in Delta Sigma Pi that best exemplifies the values and ideals of the Fraternity. The R. Nelson Mitchell Outstanding Collegiate Chapter award is presented to a chapter that best promotes the aims and ideals stated in the Purpose of the Fraternity through its actions and activities.
June 2020 - RIT’s Herbert W. Vanden Brul Student Entrepreneurial Award recognizes three outstanding undergraduate or graduate students across all RIT Colleges, who have demonstrated the potential to become successful entrepreneurs. The 2020 Herbert W. Vanden Brul Student Entrepreneurial Award first-place winner is Hansel Leal ’22, BS Computing & Information Technologies. Congratulations to Elise King ’20, BS Mechanical Engineering and Andrea Gonzalez-Esteche ’20, MFA Industrial Design, our second and third place award winners.
June 2020 - The American Hotel and Lodging Association Foundation (AHLAF) helps people build their careers in the lodging industry through multi-faceted programs. Three students in our International Hospitality and Service Innovation Department received a scholarship to help with the fall and spring semester of the 2020-2021 academic year. Congratulations to Ndidi Chimah ’23, Hotel/Motel Administration/Management, Joseph Caggiano and Amanda Sengdara ’21, Hospitality Tourism and Management.
February 2020 - The below students are the 2020 Outstanding Undergraduate Scholars from Saunders College! Each student has a minimum GPA of 3.85 as well as other extracurricular activities that complement their academic achievements.
- Benjamin Frenett, Accounting and Finance, Mathematics
- Emily Gray, Finance
- Danny Keirsbilck, Finance
- Andrew Voss, Finance and MIS
- Ansel Amanna, Management Information Systems
- Peter Bilzerian, Management Information Systems
- Jarod Farchione, Information Systems
- Adrianna Wellin, New Media Marketing
- Belma Sokolovic, International Hospitality and Service Innovation
- Baisong Li, Management Information Systems
- Fan Sun , Management Information Systems
- Yuncong Wang, Management Information Systems
- Zixiang Yin, Management Information Systems
- Vyshali Sanjeev, Finance
- Pamina Bencic, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Ivan Kolembus, International Business
- Nikola Saladic, International Business