COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting Requirement for All Faculty and Staff
I would like to thank those employees who have shared their COVID-19 vaccination status information to date. So far, not enough employees have reported their vaccination status for the university to have confidence in predicting our overall vaccination rate. Given the relaxation of COVID restrictions at the state level, based on 70% of adults receiving at least one vaccination, RIT needs all employees to report by June 30, 2021 whether or not they have been vaccinated or plan to be vaccinated prior to August 2, 2021.
So we are requiring each and every faculty and staff member to submit this information by June 30, 2021 if you have not already done so.
What do I need to do?
If you have already submitted your vaccination status and received confirmation from Oracle, you do not need to take any further action.
If you have not already submitted your vaccination information, then on or before June 30, 2021, you need to let RIT know whether:
- You have been vaccinated or are in the process of being vaccinated;
- You plan to be vaccinated by August 2, 2021; or
- You do not plan to be vaccinated by August 2, 2021.
How do I submit my information?
Options for reporting on or before Wednesday, June 30:
- Enter your information in Oracle Employee Self-Service
- Complete COVID-19 Vaccination Information Form and
- Drop off to HR on the 5th floor of Eastman Mondays and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Give to your supervisor to send to HR
- Visit HR on the 5th floor of Eastman Mondays and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to fill out the form in person
Why do I need to report this information?
- A high overall vaccination rate will help the university decide if we can discontinue some of the requirements of the RIT Safety Plan, including the Daily Health Screen.
- We faculty and staff owe it to our community to achieve the same high vaccination rate that will be achieved by our students.
- Deadline to report: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Vaccination Clinic on campus Wednesday, June 23, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Campus Center, Bamboo Rooms
- Vaccination Information Session on campus Wednesday, June 23, at 2:30 p.m. in the Field House or via Zoom.
- Contact the RIT Service Center (RSC) at help.rit.edu or 585-475-5000 to request a ride to vaccination sites
- Employees receive up to four hours paid time off to be vaccinated
Thank you for promptly providing this information to help us all return more quickly to a nearly normal Fall semester.