RIT Faculty/Staff - use the coupon code (see instructions below) when registering if you would like the discount
Vendors/Exhibitors - you must register via the Vendor/Exhibitor Registration link which will be mailed to you
NOTE: In checkout enter the registrant's actual first and last name in those fields. This information is used for their conference name tag.
General Admission current fee: $300 (public), $200 (RIT F/S), $100 (students)
For those eligible for a general admission discount (coupon to be used when you CheckOut)...
- Don't begin your registration until you have your discount coupon code
- International interpreters: please contact email@example.com for code
- Students: before you register send a copy of your photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code (you must also show valid student ID at conference entry)
- RIT Faculty/Staff:
- to use the discount coupon you must login first and then Proceed to Registration. In checkout, make sure to enter your RIT email, your first and last name, and the discount coupon code UNIFS2019. You cannot apply the coupon unless you are logged in.
- Staff assistants registering department members: do not use the above code meant for individual RIT F/S. Contact email@example.com for your discount code and instructions.
8th DeafMute Banquet
Requires separate registration
General Admission Registration Fees
ADEC team, keynote speakers, interpreters, and students are eligible for discounted fee (requires coupon code)
Jun 1 – Sep 14
(12:00 am EDT)
Sep 15 – Oct 1
(12:00 am EDT)
Oct 2 – Oct 18
(4:00 pm EDT)
|Regular Participant||$200 (USD)||$250 (USD)||$300 (USD)|
|RIT Faculty/Staff||$200 (USD)||$200 (USD)||$200 (USD)|
|Students*||$100 (USD)||$100 (USD)||$100 (USD)|
|Early||$200||Jun 1 – Sep 14|
|Regular||$250||Sep 15 – Oct 1|
|Late||$300||Oct 2 – Oct 18 (4pm)|
|RIT F/S*||$200||May 15 – Oct 18|
|Students**||$100||May 15 – Oct 18|
* RIT F/S if you would like the reduced rate, login first and use the discount code (see above)
** Students must submit proof of student status to receive discount, and at conference entry
Registration refunds for cancellations have expired as of August 1