NTID-supported students and faculty doing faculty-guided research can have their research posters printed (at no charge) for presentations at professional and academic conferences.
To help with cost, print time, and staffing logistics, please adhere to the following print policies:
- The poster content must be related to NTID-supported student/faculty research.
- Faculty advisors of student researchers must approve the posters for printing. They should submit the final poster for printing on behalf of their student researchers.
- We will not be able to re-print posters, so please carefully proofread contents before sending the file for printing.
- Posters sizes can vary, but please limit posters to no larger than 44” x 60” (44” paper will be the largest that we carry).
- Please avoid using solid color backgrounds or large solid images as backgrounds (this consumes ink very rapidly). However, the use of colored texts, images, graphs, tables, boxes, etc. are encouraged.
- To avoid transposition errors on different computers and printers, please submit the files in PDF format.
- Please plan ahead to allow five (5) business days for printing.
- Faculty-approved PDF files of posters should be sent to Jorge Samper (email@example.com) for printing.
Please do not hesitate to contact Todd Pagano (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any questions.