Respondus is a quiz management system for Microsoft Windows that enables instructors to create and manage quiz questions and quiz libraries for printed or online assessments. Respondus also imports publisher supplied question banks into myCourses.
Use Case and Benefits
- Create assessments offline using a Windows interface.
- Includes 15 question types. Can embed graphics/audio/video, use mathematical and scientific symbols, and use enhanced formatting such as tables, lists, and font styling.
- Spell check an entire exam file (includes dictionaries for American English, Canadian English, British English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, and a comprehensive medical dictionary).
- Print exams directly from Respondus, save files to Microsoft Word or rich-text format, or export them for use on myCourses.
- Import exams from over 1,000 publisher test banks in Respondus format. Import questions from QTI and tab/comma delimited formats.
Accessing the Technology
Windows-based software restricted to instructor use. Review Respondus Installation for detailed instructions.
Learn More & Get Help
Request a consultation
For technical issues and other support, contact Technology Systems Support