What are international scholarships and fellowships?
International scholarships and fellowships are financial awards granted to students to support study, research, or work abroad. Eligible students are selected through an often competitive application process.
Study Abroad Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- DAAD RISE Professional - funding for graduate students to assist with research in Germany in the fields of biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth science, or engineering
- Fulbright Fellowship (U.S. Student Program) - funding for upcoming or recent graduates to go to grad school, complete an independent research project abroad, or teach English abroad
Contact Jenny Sullivan (email@example.com), Director of Education Abroad & International Fellowships, for more information on these opportunities and to assist you in the application process.
RIT Fellowship and Scholarship Advising Services
As an RIT student or alumnus/a, you have the benefit of applying to international fellowships through RIT.
Specifically, the RIT Education Abroad & International Fellowships office provides:
- Resources such as webinars and videos about award specifics, application tips, etc.
- Individualized coaching
- Hands-on proofreading and review of application materials
- Vetting of application by RIT faculty and staff
To learn more about scholarships and fellowships for international education, contact Jenny Sullivan at Jenny.Sullivan@rit.edu.